> > Sqlite accepts (but Postgres does not):
> > LIMIT -1 OFFSET nnn
> > LIMIT -1
> >
> > These all have the same meaning of no limit, but there is no common
> > ground in the syntax.
>
> Yes and Yes.  Documented behaviour.  There are some strange situations if
the
> two clauses can't both be satisfied, but if you're not playing silly
tricks
> you can depend on negative limits.

Thanks. I ran across this:
http://www.pgcon.org/2014/schedule/events/736.en.html

Richard Hipp seems to be on record as saying:
"SQLite can be thought of as a derivative of PostgreSQL. SQLite was
originally written from PostgreSQL 6.5 documentation, and the SQLite
developers still use PostgreSQL as a reference platform to verify that
SQLite is working correctly."

Not a major problem for me, just an interesting footnote.

Regards
David M Bennett FACS

Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org