> schneider-electric.com>:
>
> > *** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or
> > attached files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which
> > it is addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally
> > privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its
> > status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then
> > for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person.

Thank-you for purchasing electron destruction services from us.  Based on
weight,
your e-mail message contains over 400 million trillion electrons.  This
qualifies
you for the bulk electron destruction rate of only $1.00 per trillion
electrons.

Unfortunately you do not have any credit history with us.  Please submit your
payment for $1.00 million dollars and we will be happy to carry out your
request.

In the interim, your electrons have been placed in a magnetic bottle for
storage.

The estimated cost of storage is $25.00 per hundred trillion electrons per day.

In the event that you fail to pay the amounts invoiced for the services that
you
have ordered, legal action will be taken against you.