Hi all,
I've a doubt about the SQL that .schema provides regarding a single table.
I've a table that has been created (and reported back by .schema) as follows:

CREATE TABLE pratica_protocollo(
note varchar( 2048 ) -- note per l'integrazione
);

The I ran the following:

ALTER TABLE pratica_protocollo ADD COLUMN  cage_attribuzione_anno
   integer;
ALTER TABLE pratica_protocollo ADD COLUMN  cage_attribuzione_numero
   integer;

and the .schema on the table provides now:

CREATE TABLE pratica_protocollo(

note varchar( 2048 ), cage_attribuzione_anno         integer,
cage_attribuzione_numero       integer, -- note per l'integrazione
)

As you can see, the columns have been added before the SQL comment on
the last column of the table.
While this does not have any implicit or functional problem, I suspect
it could avoid some tools to work on "annotated" schemas.
Am I missing something on the ALTER TABLE side or this behavior is normal?
I'm running 3.8.11.1.

Thanks,
Luca