Subject to the same caveats as normal.  It only returns the ROWID of the last
insert on the connection.  If you are ABOSLUTELY SURE without a dounbt that the
last insert on the connection is the one that you want the rowid for, then it
will work as you intend.  However if you miscompute which insert is the last
row inserted on the connection, you may get a result that confuses exceeds the
understanding.