You might need something like Microsofts Process Monitor.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/processmonitor.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

I was getting similar 'red herrings' when deploying my .exe and
system.data.sqlite.dll - it was moaning that it couldn't load the DLL.
Indeed it couldn't, as it also needed msvcr100.dll, which wasn't on the
users machine.  This only came to light when I used the above program and
noticed the error produced when it was looking for the file that wasn't
there....

Chris