On 31 Jul 2016, at 7:11pm, Ertan Küçükoğlu <ertan.kucuko...@sarel.com.tr> wrote:

> I prepared
> an excel file with 3 sheets.

A few notes:

First, you cannot attach files to messages on this forum.  We do this on
purpose because if we made it easy to post files people would just zip up their
whole project, post it to the list, and expect us to make it work.  If you need
us to see a file please put it on the web somewhere and post a pointer.

Second, we don't like doing people's homework.  It's possible that someone will
bother to help you but you stand a better chance by explaining what you're
having problems with.

I recommend that you read the documentation on expressions

<https://www.sqlite.org/lang_expr.html>

and SQLite core functions

<https://www.sqlite.org/lang_corefunc.html>

and then concentrate on asking us about specific calculations you need,
explaining where you got stuck yourself.

Simon.