Greetings,

I need to work with a project that uses SQLite as an ADO data source.  I
have visual studio 2015 Update 3.  I see the binaries on
https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki are
for update 2, and they don't work.  Looking at the timeline, it appears
that support for update 3 has been added on July 2nd.  The release
scheduled for sometime this August doesn't seem to include support for
update 3, judging by the notes on the release history.  Will support for vs
2015 update 3 be included?  Also, any idea if the release is scheduled for
sometime in the next few days, or is it a matter of weeks?

Thanks