<william.dr...@l-3com.com> wrote:

> > This is also the list for System.Data.SQLite. System.Data.SQLite
supports design time components for VS2015, so this may be the correct list
for questions regarding issues with using SQLite and Visual Studio's server
explorer.

> Sort-of agreed, but the bugs here are definitely not bugs in
System.Data.SQLite, which can do both of those underlying tasks without
error.  So the bugs must be elsewhere.

That seems reasonable at first blush, but I don't know what level of
cooperation is required from System.Data.SQLite to accommodate this
functionality. You could be right, but given past similar emails, I doubt
either of us is.

I'm sure the responsible party will see this and reply shortly with
something definitive.