On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 11:03 AM, sanhua.zh <sanhua...@foxmail.com> wrote:

> Why do you think it will corrupt the database?
> Can you give me more explainations or examples?

It's only my intuition - i don't have a concrete example. sqlite and ios
are "well-oiled machines." They do their jobs and they do it well. If you
start interfering with that, trying to take over or abuse their
responsibilities because you think you can do it better, you will
_eventually_ run into problems. In my experience, the chances of a
back-fire when trying to push software beyond what it's designed to do are
very high.

You explicitly want to add complexity to an already complex system.
Additional complexity almost always comes with a higher bug rate. A
telephone is _not_ a high-performance computing platform, but a
_convenience_ platform. Whether a db operation takes 10ms or 800ms should,
for such platforms, be irrelevant. i _suspect_ that you are overestimating
the impact of your perceived performance problem on the end users.

But that's all just my opinion based on experience - i have no facts or
statistics to back it up. Maybe it will work well for you.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/