On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Radovan Antloga
<radovan.antl...@siol.net> wrote:
> I can't find a solution how to fix my database after
> I have renamed table DOKUMENTI to DOKUMENTI2.
> Table DOKUMENTI had trigger dokumenti_trigger1
> and after renaming table I cant execute any sql. I forgot
> to drop trigger first. So now I always get error:
> malformed database schema (dokumenti_trigger1) -
> no such table main.dokumenti.

I wonder, in such a case, is it possible to temporarily disable
triggers with the sqlite3_db_config(db,
SQLITE_DBCONFIG_ENABLE_TRIGGER, 0, (int *)nullptr); call, then drop
that trigger, then re-enable triggers?  I haven't tried to see if this
works or not.

-- Ambrus