Hello Damien,

I  use  the  "encrypt  specific  fields"  method of encrypting data in
sqlite.   For  you  to use that with Basic you'd probably have to find
or  write  a  wrapper  DLL which handled the field encryption. So your
basic  would only see unencrypted data after it sent a password to the
DLL.

I know this probably makes it a non-starter for you.

 Teg                            mailto:t...@djii.com