On 15 Oct 2016, at 5:26pm, Vaibhav Shah <vbshah1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using sqlite3.exe for bulk insertion in C#. I am facing issue when
> insert Hebrew data. As it contains double qoute(") as character and it does
> not support in insertion.

Dear Vaibhav,

Happy to help if you can demonstrate the problem but I think you are
surrounding your text with double-quote instead of the single-quote character
SQLite expects.  In SQLite text is delimited using the single quote character
(').  The double-quote character is treated like any other character and no
special processing is done for it.

SQLite version 3.14.0 2016-07-26 15:17:14
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> CREATE TABLE MyTable (myVar TEXT);
sqlite> INSERT INTO MyTable VALUES ('hello world');
sqlite> INSERT INTO MyTable VALUES ('hello " double-quote');
sqlite> SELECT * FROM MyTable;
hello world
hello " double-quote
sqlite>

But I don't think you are really using that character at all.  I think you want
the gershayim character/accent which looks like double-quote but isn't it.  I
tried the two I found:

U+059E  D6 9E   HEBREW ACCENT GERSHAYIM
U+05F4  D7 B4   HEBREW PUNCTUATION GERSHAYIM

Again, these work without problems in SQLite.

sqlite> INSERT INTO MyTable VALUES ('hello ֞֞ gershayim accent');
sqlite> INSERT INTO MyTable VALUES ('hello ״ gershayim character');

sqlite> SELECT * FROM MyTable;
hello world
hello " double-quote
hello ֞֞ gershayim accent
hello ״ gershayim character

These tests performed on a Mac but I don't see why any other OS should do
anything different.

Simon.