Thanks Steve, I think I am on the right way.
It is a difference between the page sizes of the two databases. I have
opened each database with Firefox SQLite Manager, and at the DB Settings I
have seen a lot of differences, such as page size, Cache size, max page
count etc. How can I Copy all these settings from the original DB to the
clone. Is there a safe way, or I can only copy one by one, by querying and
setting these Settings?

Thanks