Hi,

I was looking at the diff to threadtest3.c in recent commit at
http://www.sqlite.org/src/fdiff?v1=58df1e3c060f534f&v2=d6d209190c7110f9, and
I think I may have spotted an mistake in the code at the end of the function
"static void dynamic_triggers(int nMs)".

The code here runs as follows:

[... snip ...]

sqlite3_enable_shared_cache(1);
launch_thread(&err, &threads, dynamic_triggers_2, 0);
launch_thread(&err, &threads, dynamic_triggers_2, 0);
sqlite3_enable_shared_cache(0);

sleep(2);

launch_thread(&err, &threads, dynamic_triggers_2, 0);
launch_thread(&err, &threads, dynamic_triggers_1, 0);

Should it not be launching both dynamic_triggers_1 and dynamic_triggers_2 in
the first instance, like it does in the second instance?

Cheers

Andy