We've just introduced some memory leak detection into our
code and have discovered that this pragma call is not having its
resources cleaned up at shutdown.  It's not a critical leak since
it's only called once at program start, but it would be nice to
have the system report zero memory leaks on exit.

The following code will reproduce the leak:

     sqlite3 *pdb;
     int res = sqlite3_open("c:/temp/memleak.db", &pdb);
     if( res == SQLITE_OK )
     {
         sqlite3_exec(pdb, "PRAGMA temp_store_directory = 'c:/temp/';",
NULL, NULL, NULL);
         sqlite3_close(pdb);
     }

Any ideas why this might be occurring, or is it an sqlite bug?

We're using 3.7.5 amalgamation on Win32 in this instance.