I am still learning its behavior.
But, my experiment still works, even in embedded.  I want lots of
procedures working on the same table format, with different table names.
 So far, I write the procedures using table view.  As of right now, I can
change the table names using alter table rename and the view target to slip
different tale under the biews.  and is directed to the same file name with
different data  The works even for compiled statements.

Kind of neat, if it holds up. I dunno, maybe version 2 checks the list of
views on an alter table name, and recompiled the statement?  I  am using, I
don;t care if is fake, but I do care if there are gotchas!

Tell me, why does this work? And if it works, why  aren't we advertising it?
  Matt