Hello,

I'm currently working on a feature to MyJSQLView that allows DB to DB table
creation for use with creating in memory or local file data for anaylsis.
The feature is really being made to facilitate the oposite of your goal
of SQLite to PostgreSQL, but rather PostgreSQL/MySQL/Other to something
like SQLite, HSQL or Derby.

Have no experience with a foreign data wrapper like mentioned, but usually
some of these scipts do not fit most specific case uses that are desired.

I think I'm with some others. This would a be simple script or a plugin for
MyJSQLView to perform the SQLite to PosgreSQL insertions that does exactly
what is desired. Seems like a good task for a post graduate student.

Dana Proctor
MyJSQLView Project Manager.