Hello Ross,

Is  H11  indexed?   15 minutes suggests to me that it's doing a linear
scan and you need an index.  I have databases that big and performance
is pretty decent most of the time.

I'm sure the boys here will ask you for a schema probably an "explain"
on the query.

 Teg                            mailto:t...@djii.com