On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 12:35:58AM +0100, Nicolas Riedel wrote:
> Thanks for the quick answer, but that's not quite what I need. With this
> way I can't neither use .reversed() nor do somthing like
> .select(orderBy=xxx)

   You can do this by using SQLRealtedJoin (it returns SelectResult objects
instead of lists).

> select todos, that belong to user A and user B. :(

   To do this you have to understand that RelatedJoins use an intermediate
table. If you have to do complex queries you have to join with the
intermediate table, and to do that you have to declare the table:

http://sqlobject.org/FAQ.html#how-can-i-define-my-own-intermediate-table-in-my-many-to-many-relationship

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            [EMAIL PROTECTED]