This is confusing then - when I do a build from the current TRUNK, I
get version .1 installed
yet in the comments, there is references to .9 being the latest release.

      1) Deprecated in current version (0.9).  Will be removed in next
         version (0.10)

      2) Planned to deprecate in next version, remove later.

      3) Planned to deprecate sometime, remove sometime much later ;)

How do I know if I am installing the correct version?