philippe_44 wrote:
> As all I wanted was ReplayGain for local files I found a solution to
> only transcode local files.

And it works -- no more chipmunks. Thanks!

BTW, the LMS "Volume Adjustment for Remote Streams" setting works on my
other players, but for whatever reason does not seem to have any effect
on the Chromecast Audio player. No matter what I set it to, my local
files play back at a significantly lower volume than radio streams. I
just have to be careful to lower the volume if I am going to play a
radio station after playing from my local library.