wouldn't boot anymore. After I finally got LMS working with yesterday's
nightly build thanks to a post I'm not yet allowed to link to (Post #72

Latest 7.9 nightly should work with Jessy right out of the box on Pi/Pi2.

backup of the /usr/share/squeezeboxserver folder, revision.txt says the
server's version was "33961". Don't know if thos could be related
somehow.

What ancient LMS version is this?

there's nothing to hear. Moreover I get the impression, as the thread's
title indicates, that the alarm isn't even triggered. The radio's

Enable debug logging for alarms (see Settings/Advanced/Logging). Re-try, post your server.log file.

Are you sure your Radio is even connected to your LMS? I get the impression it's connected to mysb.com rather than LMS.

--

Michael