JJZolx wrote:
> This sounds like an age-old problem/misconception. You _will_ sometimes
> get songs from the same album played back-to-back in a random mix. Even
> if you're playing songs from your whole music library it can happen. The
> fewer songs (narrower the criteria) for the mix, the greater the chance
> that it will happen.

It seems to me that the random mix plugin is selecting from only one
album, instead of selecting tracks from the entire library:

Slim::Plugin::RandomPlay::Plugin::findAndAdd (594) Find returned
3 items

I would expect (base on previous version) that 10 tracks would be
selected at random from the 77000+ tracks in my collection. But I only
get three tracks, and all from the same album (that has only three
tracks), each and every time.

Is there some setting that narrows the criteria to just the one album?

Thanks.