Hi all,

I have an issue getting LMS to pass on artist and albumart info properly
to UPnP players (renderers). All tracks (MP3) play ok, and all controls
work ok (volume/pause/play), but there is no albumart and it says: no
artist. This problem is persistent no matter which UPnP player I try (I
have tried many, incl. Kodi, BubbleUPnP etc.) on different clients (iOS,
Android, Linux).
There are no problems when playing to SqueezeLite players or genuine
Logitech HW squeezeboxes.

My LMS log shows the following error message each time I attempt to play
through UPnP, but never when I play through a regular player:

sq_get_metadata:474 [0x812dfd0]: missing index

Below is a visual of the problem:

19981

Anyone with some good ideas what to look for?

|Filename: Screenshot_LMS-2-Kodi.png                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19981|