Problem solved (I think!)

(I'm pretty unfamiliar with this whole technical side of
streaming/internet radio etc, but I like the convenience!)

My original preset linked to a url hosted by TuneIn.com - that link
doesn't work any more (there's a recorded message with an American
accent saying this station doesn't steam and to contact the radio
station). So I guess it used to be OK but they've stopped streaming the
Mozartiana service for whatever reason - I think I'd been using that url
link ever since I first bought the SB radios a few years back.

Now if Link the preset to http://streaming.radionomy.com/Mozartiana, the
preset works fine.

However, I noticed that there's no 'station art' for the station or
(m)any other Radionomy stations. Does anyone know if that's a temporary
glitch, or do I need to do something my end?

Thanks everyone! :)

Steve