DJanGo wrote:
Did you press [ctrl] and scroll down with your mouse wheel??
Your chars seems a bit big(ger) than std.

Genius!  I reset the zoom and now it's rendering properly.
Interestingly, when I increased the zoom it still appeared to render
properly, so I have no idea what caused this.

I'm sorry to spoil the party: it has nothing to do with the browser or its zoom setting. It was simply a problem with the page rendering caused by using icons for items which don't have any. I disabled the icons server-side, which fixed the layout issue.

--

Michael