swayzak wrote:
> I should say this problem is affecting both of my Touches.
>
> Would a factory reset of the Touches help here ?

seems like a network problem so a factory reset of Touch not likely to
help.  First I'd do this, even if done before:

1. turn off modem, router, computer running LMS, and unplug touches.
2. turn on modem, let fully start, then router, let fully start, then
computer running LMS, let fully start, including LMS, then last plug in
Touches.

This may or may not solve your issue, but I find this solves a multitude
of issues (and won't hurt anything in any case).

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify