please don't cross post. Your answers (if you get) will be distributed across those threads, loosing focus.

I have three devices playing off each zone. One device is playing music
with no problem, and the other two aren't. Here's some of the errors I'm
getting. Anyone have any ideas?

What kind of players? What kind of OS? Are you actively using UPnP? If not, turn off its use and try again.

Some of the errors hint at networking issues. LMS can't reach mysb.com. this can be configuration issues (wrong DNS or gateway or...), or real networking issues (no internet), or router/firewall blocking access etc.

--

Michael