kidstypike wrote:
> If you click "Server Settings", then select "Interface" from the
> dropdownbox, select "Default" from the Web Interface dropdown, and then
> save settings, close and reopen browser?

That seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you.

Still troubling is how this happened at all - because I did not change
any settings on LMS. And why I got a message that said I needed a
"modern" browser still confounds me.

Except I WAS running an old nightly build and even though I had not
updated Linux Mint perhaps LMS just broke - that nightly build was
logitechmediaserver_7.7.6~1455612999_all.deb.

I gave up running the stable versions of LMS because there has always
been a problem getting them to work with Debian/Mint - at least for me.

Anyway, thanks again.

Cheers.