mherger wrote:
> > The classic star traffic report is the 'Achtung! A7 rictung
> > Singen-Stuttgart, kommt ein Geistefahrer dagegen  ,,, bitte uberholen
> > nicht und links fahren!'  Scary!
>
> Haha... as I was reading this I was sitting in a hotel room in SWR land
>
> :-). No geisterfahrer on the way home, but a heavy load convoy in front
>
> of us slowing down autobahn traffic to 50kmh...
>
> --
>
> Michael

I recall when the convoys often were US Army tanks !

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV