Paul Webster wrote:
> The values "(?, ?, ?)" look suspicious.
> Perhaps an audio file has corrupted meta data.
>
> Are there any clues from the lines before this in the scanner log file
> that show which file it was working on?

I just copied the logs. I don't have much understanding of this. For me
it looks like there is a problem with the SQL data base but I don't have
a clue how to solve it.

It worked in the beginning but after I added a other 100 cd's to the nas
music folder and had t scan again it failed.

d6jg wrote:
> Has it ever worked ?
>
> I didn't know that a thecus N2200xxx was a supported NAS. If it is I
> would expect dependency issues would raise their ugly head on a very
> regular basis and upgrades would be a no no.
>
> If I was you.
>
> I would buy a Pi3 starter kit from Amazon (£40). Install picoreplayer on
> it with LMS. Give it a fixed IP. Mount your NAS drive via smb. Point LMS
> at the mount and off you go. Switch off LMS on the thecus N2200xxx. Only
> caveat - both pi & NAS need to be wired.
>
> Use the NAS for what it is good at (serving files) and use the Pi as
> your LMS server with a fully up to date working version of the software
> and optionally as a player as well.
>
> The Pi is more than capable of running as a server and will also allow
> Spotify to work. It probably won't on your NAS.
>
> PS. What condition is the Capri ?

My network is wired and I don't need Spotify. I was hoping to use the
nas as a server. I used the file that was intended for a thecus N5200.
If I recall correctly, it came from this forum.

And the capri v8 is in beter than new condition:D