Mnyb wrote:
> It sure points to some network problems if players disconnects , that
> basically never happens .
> I'd the network cards sleeps that's suspicious and/or if the OS goes to
> sleep .
> Sleeping OS is fixed by using the WOL "wake on LAN" features if our
> network card ,check that setting to , so that the network can wake the
> server .
> DHCP problems on your network ? Do the server machine change IP all the
> time ? It should work I know .
> I removed that variable by having all squeezestuff with static IP ( next
> best approach is to reserve IP in the router , but it still involves
> DHCP )

I don't think the network card was sleeping (as I can still remote
desktop in over my network).

My W7 LMS server has today also done the exact same as the WHS LMS
server - as in Diagnostics tab looks Ok, and yet no players or
information in the Information Tab.

So time to look at the Asus Router again. Perhaps default it and set up

wliptrot's Profile:
View this thread: