I hope someone can help so this doesn't happen again.

I don't use playlists too often. I spent some time creating a special
I was able to edit it and add to it. It appeared in the Playlist folder
under My Music.
I played it many times. While working on it I tried to find the actual
file. It wasn't in the designated playlist folder with the other
playlists. Searching the system for the file by file name turned up
nothing. The playlist continued to be available for playing and

I did some tag updates and needed to do a rescan. I did the Clear
Library and Rescan Everything scan.

The playlist is gone. Other playlists contained in the Playlist folder
remain available.

What did I do wrong? Why wasn't the playlist saved in the playlist
How can I ensure that in the future playlists are saved properly?

Thank you,

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.5 - 1416570306
OS: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform: i686-linux
Perl Version: 5.14.2 - i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite
Total Players Recognized: 4

Firmware: 137

Duet: (2 receivers, 1 controller)
Firmware: 77