1. Manual Play:
On Ethernet Network set up, it gets an IP address via DHCP fine and
finds the Server fine, and appears to set up fine
Then I access the Music Library and all the Artists/Albums are there to
select from
but when I got to play one ...it goes thru to Now Playing...but the
track simply does not start to play?
I am currently clearing down the library and re-scanning it in case that
has somehow corrupted

2. NAS SYNOLOGY Set up
Seems to be set up fine (although the browser does take and age to
load)
But using SqueezePad app or the official Logitech Squeezebox app on my
iPad Pro...neither can seem to find the Player!

Any clues on either?
Guy