mherger wrote:
> > On further testing it looks like there are issues streaming some of
> the
> > Tidal canned playlists as well. Skipping some songs, others
> incomplete.
>
> Could you please give me some tracks' IDs (click on the title in the web
>
> UI). It's somehthing like wimp://123456.flac.
>
> And PM me your tidal user name and the country you're living in.
> Thanks!
>
> --
>
> Michael

Michael, I sent you a PM with my tidal user name and country.  No luck
with track id's using the Tidal app in Logitech Media Server. When I
click on the track title all I get is "Tidal Error" on the left hand
info panel. When Tidal was working properly I know I could see those
id's in LMS. You can try this album: High Top Mountain by Sturgill
Simpson. It will load the playlist but will mess up on playback.