kllngtme wrote:
> Okay so it's getting worse it seems after an update. I have a settings
> page now but I have no main page now. It's all messed up and shows
> nothing really. All the pages are white with almost no graphics showing.
> The settings page shows the skin is set to default and I didn't change
> anything. I can't seem to fix it either. I really really don't want to
> reinstall LMS.. Where do I begin?
>
> Screenshots attached.

Have you tried clearing your browsers cache ?

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS