I thought LastMix was now built in to DSTM which in turn is built in to
LMS?

No, while I'm the author both plugins, I made LastMix my personal project, while DSTM, providing the infrastructure for this kind of plugins, is part of LMS. It's just because LMS still is a Logitech product, and Logitech can't use 3rd party services without some legal paperwork. It was easier this way. Therefore you'll have to enable/install both plugins independently.

Possibly related but although Spotify has been activated at mySB.com
it's not appearing in My Apps in LMS. SPH reports no error so it's just
the navigation that's missing.

Is the mysb.com user in LMS configure?

--

Michael