jbird21 wrote:
> I think I'm having the opposite issue. How do I check for 2 instances
> running at the same time. The symptom is, timing out when ever I try to
> access the music folders & then it crashes & rebooting seems to be the
> only fix. I usually just load a playlist of internet radio urls, but if
> I try to add anything after that is working....crash.??

What makes you think this would be caused by two instances of LMS
running at the same time?

In any case... Check Windows Task Manager and the running processes to
see how many instances of "SqueezeSvr.exe" are listed.

Get into Windows Task Manager by hitting Ctrl-Alt-Del, then select
"Start Task Manager" from the menu. Then go to the "Processes" tab and
sort by the "Image Name" column.