Hello,

After installing Server 7.9.0-1488878280 on NAS Qnap TS-251, the My Apps
list stayed empty on Web UI. I found in server log the line

Code:
--------------------
    EV: error in callback (ignoring): Can't call method "error" on an undefined
value at
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Networking/SqueezeNetwork.pm
 line 183.
--------------------

When I clear login/password to mysqueezebox in settings, then the above
log disappears, but then I can see only my local App (i.e. I see
YouTube, but I have no access to Deezer).

There is no problem in 7.8 version and I see all Apps on Squezeeboxes
and in phone application for both server version. You can say, I can use
Deezer plugin from mobile or from SB menu, but I like Web UI :)

Could you give me any advice, what I should check? The above error looks
like the error in error handler. I have no idea, where I can search the
reason.

Regards,
m@k