So I have successfully excluded the recycle bin from being scanned.
Thanks everyone.

streifenleopard wrote:
> BTW I wonder why LMS does not show song artists in the "artists"-node
> when the album artist is "various" although the files are there?

Does anyone have an idea about this? The way I see it, I can select
whether the artist node refers to "Album Artist" only or to  "Album
Artist AND Composer AND Ensemble". But what do I do when I simply wish
to have a list "Artist"? It should not be different from "Album Artist"
only that it also should include those artists from which I have tracks
from compilation only?
(The German translation in the settings sections is very confusing
here.)

dsm 6.0 (synology disk station 115) running lms 7.9 -- rpi with a
hifiberry dac+ running picoreplayer (any old version?) -- nokia lumia
running windows phone 8.1 and soundicity -- moto g peregrine xt1039
running cm 13 (android 6.0) -- zettaly avy running android 4.4