Hi,

My first post on this forum. Sorry if I have missed something trivial
but having signed up to a trial "hifi" subscription with Tidal, when
accessed from the Logitech Tidal App (V1.2), the track always appears to
be in MP3 format. The server web interface (V7.7.2) always indicates
streaming at 256k CBR MP3. The same information is also displayed on my
Squeezebox Touch i.e. " MP3 (Tidal)".

I havs set the streaming quality to "FLAC or MP3"

I have tried several songs by different artitsts in case this was just a
few files on Tidal that were not in lossless format. And the files
always show as "hifi" when played through the Tidal PC application.

Any suggestiioins would be welcome.

Mike