HI

I have noticed that the INTERNET RADIO seems to be capricious with me.
Sometimes there is nothing inside to be found after a rebooting for
example.
But the funny thing is that if before stopping pcP I was on the radio
(BBC4 for example), and after rebooting it, I can see that radio still
on squeezer and I can start that radio again ? see image where the BBC4
is running

23320

but like you see on squeezer after entering the INTERNET RADIO TAB there
is  nothing to be seen ...

23321

sO WHY IS THAT INTERNET RADIO not showing up ...??

just did a reboot of LMS and I can see the radio again..... seems pretty
capricious to me ...is it only for I and you too guys

|Filename: radio2.png                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23321|