[17-08-07 06:39:56.6201]
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_players_error (368) Unable
to get players from SN: 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable, retrying in
691200 seconds

This usually means you got temporarily blocked because of too many requests. We've seen this happen every now and then. I never really figured out what triggered the issue. But sometimes LMS would send hundreds or thousands of login attempts within minutes.

Are you running 7.9.0 or more recent? I tried to mitigate the problem. But I'm not sure whether it has been resolved really.

--

Michael