Eric Seaberg wrote:
> No problem... still this is very frustrating as NONE of my Slim devices
> work, but iPeng on the iPhone does... even converting 96k/24bit to a
> 320kMP3 is flawless and immediate.
>
> Am i seriously missing something?  Log to come later this evening.
If the setup used to work and then suddenly stopped working -  you have
to think what was changed.

Any updates to OSX ?
Any updates to LMS ?
Any updates to network ?

What does LMS say about the different players in the WebUI
setting/Information ?  What firmware rev is listed for each device ?

IIRC Ipeng emulate the "newer" players which can "tell" LMS its
capabilties unlike the older hardware players. I wonder whether this is
root of the different behaviour.