mherger wrote:
> > First - the installer keeps saying that it cannot install file
> > squeezeboxcp.exe - retry does nothing and ignore leaves LMS unable to
> > start
> >
> > Second - the installer keeps saying that it cannot install file
> > squeezetray.exe - retry does nothing and ignore leaves LMS unable to
> > start
>
> Same underlying issue: Your old copy is still running. Make sure you
> it's shut down properly before you try the update. And make sure you run
>
> the update with administrative privileges.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks for the quick response but this did NOT resolve the issues. The
old copy was not running and update was run with administrative
privileges and the exact same error keeps occurring. As I stated
earlier, the issue appears to be with the installer.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: LMS 7.9 on dedicated windows 10 computer w/2 Drobos