d6jg wrote:
> Re possible unauthorised access.
> The OP mentioned an SB3 at his office at some point. If it is a remote
> office and the connection isn't via VPN then ......

Right, there is an SB3 at my office and I also access using iPeng on my
iPhone while driving.  Many times I'll setup NO ACCESS so I can see the
IP address, then add it to the 'approved' addresses.  Regardless, looks
like a clean rebuild is happening on Friday!

Let me confirm with you guys that LMS 7.9 does install all necessary
codecs EXCEPT LAME, is that still true?

Thanks again for the help.  I'll submit a log once the new system is
installed and running.

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
-A.E.S., I.E.E.E., S.M.P.T.E., S.P.A.R.S.-
e...@seaberg.com