Hi

today something is odd on my Pi3 running pcP.
I can only see the music on my thumb drive on squeezer, but nothing else
is running.
Spotty ( when I click on it in albums (can't see my albums and it says
on squeezer Add albums to your music....etc...) like if nothing was on
here but they are, deezer (nothing inside when I click), internet radio
(nothing to be seen too) nothing is working..
nor it is working on my touch (only the USB file on the Pi3 can be
listen to)

I have rebooted many times but nothing.

Same from the PC there is nothing as an app only my music

23421

what's wrong today and how to check..

thanks guys

|Filename: pcp1.png                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23421|