OK guys, I TOTALLY rebuilt my system from scratch, and now I'm having a
problem where upon rebooting the system my SqueezeNetwork settings are
lost or changed, lots of errors in the log (prolly from SqueezeNetwork
not logging in) and a bunch of other stuff.  I decided to clean install
the 'official' LMS 7.9, but it's totally disastrous.

I am running Mac OS 10.12.6, could that be a problem?

Going through another "delete prefs" option and will send logs once it
reboots.  I will do a permissions repair, first.

Thanks again

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
-A.E.S., I.E.E.E., S.M.P.T.E., S.P.A.R.S.-
e...@seaberg.com