Here's my latest logfile after going through everything else.

23424

Thanks again for the help.  This is just so bizarre... and it seems LAME
still isn't encoding properly.  I have added the executable file into
the preference file package just like FLAC, SOX, etc. are installed with
the LMS installer.  Everything says it's installed properly, but I still
have the issue.  At this point, that's the least of my worries... just
trying to get back to a working system everywhere else.

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23424|

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
-A.E.S., I.E.E.E., S.M.P.T.E., S.P.A.R.S.-
e...@seaberg.com