ronaldwanders wrote:
> Same here, but the other way around. It started after a recent update
> (say last three months).
> Due to other problems I re-installed 7.9.0 and now it seems to work fine
> again.
>
> I know this is in no way a solution, but at least you know now you're
> not alone...

Ronald I agree in that it only started happening to me too in the past 3
months... but... that's when I turned off the password on my LMS (which
by the way has port forwarding to the internet). I turned off the
password because I got an Echo Hub and the Alexa plugin for Squeezebox
(currently) requires you to disable your LMS password :-(